- What are your hours of operation and shipping cut-off times?
- We are open Monday through Friday from 9am to 6pm EST. FedEx Ground orders must
be received by 3pm EST for same day shipping. All other FedEx orders and all UPS
orders must be received no later than 5:15pm for same day shipping.
- Do you ship internationally?
- At this time, we cannot process international orders through our website. If you
are interested in international shipping, please call us at 508-429-3001 or email us
at firstname.lastname@example.org. To process international orders, we require a company
purchase orders, confirmed financial, and your own verified UPS or FEDEX shipping
account #. We do not offer any landed prices. There is a $100 minimum on all
- Do you blind or drop ship?
- At this time, we cannot process blind ships or drop ships through our website. If
you have blind or drop ship orders, please call us at 508-429-3001 or email us at
email@example.com to place your order.
- Can I use my own UPS or FEDX account number?
- At this time, we cannot charge your shipping account for orders placed through
our website. If you absolutely must use your own shipping, please call us at
508-429-3001 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to place your order.
- Is there an order minimum?
- Yes, there is a $25.00 minimum on domestic orders and a $100 minimum on
- What if I see your items on eBay for less?
- We do occasionally list specials on eBay, separate from our website store. All
eBay prices are subject to all eBay terms, including shipping options, turnaround
time, and warranty terms.
- Can I pick up an item locally or send my courier to pick up my
- Yes, we can generally accommodate pick up order, but you must call ahead to
508-429-3001 to schedule a pick up time.
- How long is my warranty?
- We offer a standard 60 day warranty against defects. Extended warranties can be
purchased for 10% of sales price for each 30 day period.
- What does "refurbished" really mean?
- All parts are fully tested to meet or exceed original manufacturer
specifications. All are professionally tested and inspected on premises in a static
controlled environment. Parts will often show some signs of wear and are not new. We
take great pride in quality control and representing accurately the condition of our
- How do you pack for transit?
- We use only quality packing supplies, anti-static, bubble wrap, foam. We
typically bulk pack or pallet when required. (We have two loading docks accessible
for larger shipments.) We can individually box and label items for a small additional
fee when in quantity.
- Do you sell any new equipment?
- On rare occasions we do sell new items. In these cases, the word
"NEW" will appear in the product description field of
the item and the price will reflect the new condition.
- Do you offer any repair services?
- We can do some repairs (ex: board capacitors in qty.), but for local or mail in
repairs, it is not our forte, and turn-around times can be rather long, and only
- What payment options do you accept?
- First orders from new customers are always via credit card, Paypal, or pre-paid
wire transfer. If you are located in the United States and would like to apply for a
credit line, please email email@example.com for a credit application after you have
completed your first order.
- What is the return policy on mechanical parts?
- Our return policy is seven (7) days for "good"
parts unwanted or wrong item ordered and
sixty (60) days for defective parts. All returns are subject to our RMA policy and
may be subject to a restocking fee. Please see our RMA form page.
- What is the return policy on cosmetic/plastic parts?
- For All case parts, such as plastics, we realize that condition is subjective. We
consistently strive to maintain a high level of quality control, however these parts
are not sold or represented as new. For RMA purposes, unless the case part(s) or
plastic pieces are the wrong item altogether (incorrectly identified) or severely
visibly damaged (cracked, broken, stripped screw holes), they will not be eligible
for return. If you feel the damage truly is severe, we would require photographs of
items in question within 48 hours of receipt for them to be considered under these
- Do you take computer scrap?
- We offer full service Eco-Friendly, and cost effective recycling solutions for
all computer, telecom, and IT equipment. Please visit or in-house recycling division
at www.GreenComputerRecycling.com We can also be reached at @ 508-429-1310 or email
us at info@GreenComputerRecycling.com for a prompt response